Financing Through Reliance
With Reliance Home Comfort™ Rental Plans enjoy the piece of mind that comes with never having to worry about repair costs again.*
As a Reliance Authorized Dealer we offer a variety of industry leading equipment suitable for every budget, including yours.
With the Reliance rental program you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with never having to worry about repair costs again.*
- No upfront equipment costs, plus free standard installation*
- One monthly bill covers maintenance, service repairs, including parts, labour and filters*
- Free replacement should the equipment be irreparable*
- Guaranteed service from fully trained licensed technicians and installers
- Live telephone support 24 / 7 / 365
*Subject to terms and conditions. Some exclusions apply. No charge standard installation. Some additional charges may apply (eg. code-required venting). ™ "Reliance", "Reliance Home Comfort" and the Reliance Home Comfort logo are trademarks of Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership. Contact a Reliance Authorized Dealer representative for details.
Over 1.7 million Canadians trust Reliance for their home comfort needs.
Five signs you may need a new furnace or AC:
- Your furnace or air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold
- Your heating or cooling system is noisy
- You have high energy bills